Thursday, July 26, 2012

Its not often you see something girlie from me, but when my bestie's sister had a baby girl recently how could I resist! I'd admit it! I loved the pink. The flowers, and I am currently indulging in a lot of "fussy" cutting of my gorgeous Spring Jubilee Pack that I gratefully received from the lovely ladies at Challenge Me Happy for winning Michelle's challenge in their recent Hoopla competition! I was blown away. Not only as I have never won anything before from scrapbooking, but also the competition was fierce! Man there are some talented scrapper's out there...thanks Michelle. So watch this space for what I create with this scrummy line.

Ok, getting back to my card. Probably not very "babyish", but sweet and girlie all the same. Congrats A and B, such wonderful news...


Love Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment