Tuesday, May 21, 2013

This is crazy, I really can't believe it's been so long since I blogged. And I love it. Why do we give up things we love? Relationships. Alcohol. Chocolate (never!). So my darling blog, I promise to not let it go so long again. Scrapbooking is another love that I leave in the dark to make room for my "life". How on earth did I let housework get in the way of this!?

So here it is, my first challenge in a long time. The girls over at Challenge Me Happy have me all inspired and I was looking forward to scrapping this cool pic of James and his buddy on the beach. The "Water" challenge couldn't have fitted better.


Love Bee

1 comment:

  1. Hi Belinda,
    lol You made me laugh because I have been feeling exactly the same way :) I have neglected my blog for a few months now (which has been explained in my last post on my blog)& I feel terrible about it lol. However life just seems to get in the way doesn't it? Oh well, we will just have to keep plodding on lol.

    I love your layout. The banners look fantastic & James looks extremely happy ..so does his buddy :) Thank you so much for sharing.
    Hugs, Lisa

    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ReplyDelete