Thursday, June 21, 2012

Challenge Me Happy Challenge

Sometimes I need a wee kick up the bum to get the scrapbooking juices flowing, and since I can't really participate in the Scrappin Patch Stars in their Eyes comp, the one on CMH was the perfect jump start I needed. Isn't it easier when someone challenges us or gives us the prompts to start? Anyhow I have enjoyed standing at the dining room table today with the winter sun streaming in, doing this "recipe" layout challenge from Hannah, which had to include card stock, patterned paper, a stamped image, staples, words in the title and stickers.

The card stock and patterned papers were the easy part. I then added the gorgeous chipboard stickers from Crate Papers Story Teller range, stamped some circles onto some twine to create a garland effect, added some word stickers from Simple Stories Summer Fresh Alpha Sheet, and threw in a couple of staples for good measure...I think I ticked all the boxes! Thanks Hannah for the wonderful inspiration.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LO Belinda!! Love all the color and layering!! Thanks so much for joining us for the CMH Hoopla challenge and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete