Thursday, November 8, 2012

craft day wednesday

A new tradition has started... Craftday Wednesday. Where myself and my two scrapbooking homies scrap the day away. There is lots of laughs, lots of coffee, and if we are lucky lots of scrapbooking done. Sometimes chocolate is involved, yesterday it took consuming 6 pieces of the stuff to realise that it wasn't strawberry but turkish delight i was eating. I hate turkish delight.

And yesterday was the beginning of my Project Life adventure. I never knew my life was so goddam exciting, but when you put together a weeks worth of photos from all the stuff achieved that week it really does make for good reading. Some weeks I suppose will be less exciting than others, so then I'll fill my pages with random thoughts and pretty stuff.

So here is my first attempt,



















So Craftday Wednesday's just got a whole lot more exciting... now to convince Matty to deliver sushi every week for the busy scrappers...mmmmm

Love Bee

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a whole lot of fun and perfect for actually keeping up to date with your PL. The albums sure are really interesting to look back on at the end of the year and then you really realise just what an interesting life you have. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cool I just got mine delivered today too - thinking of starting 1 December.... or maybe now LOL

    ReplyDelete