Thursday, November 28, 2013

123 Get Scrappy Challenge #4

Just a quick post today to enter the latest challenge at 123 Get Scrappy. This month from the challenge board I chose the line to use in my layout a mask, birds, and the word family. I always think these challenges are far more challenging than doing layouts, which is great as it gets the juices flowing.

I love this photo of my 3 with my best friends 3 boys. How cool is it that you really are all like family as I feel Jacqui is like a sister to me.

I used my Prima Camera mask with a co-ordinating paint color to tint the modeling paste and create a textured effect, along with my silhouette cut title and the little wood veneer birds to complete the challenge.


love Bee

5 comments:

  1. Love that mask!! Gorgeous LO! Thanks for joining us @ 123 Get Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is super gorgeous Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of white space. Love the subtle tones. Really makes the photo pop! Great job! Thanks for joining us over at 123 Get scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I struggle with big photos but this page looks fantastic!
    Love the arrows towards the pic!
    Thanks for playing along at123get scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the contrast between rich color photo and light background. Stunning LO!
    Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete