Monday, November 18, 2013

Scrap Friends Challenge #19

I seem to always go over to the Scrapfriends Blog when searching for ideas and inspiration and enjoyed taking part in their recent sketch challenge. I'm not sure why but I've been a lot more confident to use Pink in layouts of Louie. Not saying that you are more girlie than your brothers darling because you are boisterous beyond belief! But maybe its just becoming a bit cooler…either than or I'm sick to death with scrapping "for the boys". The 'Hello Again' range from Carta Bella was a perfect choice for this gender dilemma. A lot of blue, and a sprinkle of pink…like this household really!



love Bee xx

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely - those feathers are super cute & I'm so glad you find some inspiration over at SF:):) And go you with the pink....looks fab & you're LUCKY to have a girl so you can use it:):):)

    ReplyDelete