Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A busy little scrapper.

I've been a bit of a lazy toad of late. Lying in the Autumn sun in front of the fire, reading, snoozing. Not in the designer catalogue ugg boot kind of way, but the teeth un-brushed, greasy hair kind of way. The dining room table, where my family is meant to dine, is askew with scraps, washi tape, blue tabs, and photos...lots of photos. Its been a busy time indulging in my love of scrapping though, especially with the week that I was hosting the Stars in their Eyes drawing to a close on Scrappin Patch. Jessy Christopher was an absolute inspiration and I loved seeing what the talented ladies submitted for the challenge. So I jumped on the Challenge band wagon too and felt the mojo surge as I entered a challenges on both Two Peas and Challenge Me Happy, and this is the sketch challenge result...

 

And this is the result for my Two Peas Weekly Sketch Challenge....

 

Hope you love, keep warm, and challenging me more!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Two completely gorgeous layouts!! Way to go!! Love your interpretation of the sketch challenge!! So glad you joined us at CMH!! Hope to see your work again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts are wonderful! Love how you changed out the size of the photos and your design changes! Thanks for joining our Challenge me happy challenge.

    ReplyDelete